Free e-learning on SQL Server 2008
Title: Clinic 7045: What's New in Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2008
Course Type: Self-paced Course
Available Offline: Yes
Estimated Time of Completion: 2 Hours
Description: In this clinic, you will learn about the new and enhanced features included in SQL Server 2008. You will explore the new data types and the data management features. Additionally, you will learn about the enhanced Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services included in SQL Server 2008. This online clinic is composed of a rich multimedia experience.
Objectives: At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features of SQL Server 2008 and their benefits.
- Describe the features of enterprise data platform that help you to secure data in applications.
- Describe the dynamic development features that facilitate the development of database applications.
- Describe the features of SQL Server 2008 that provide data storage solutions beyond relational databases.
- Describe the enhanced features in SSIS that help you to integrate data effectively.
- Describe the enhanced features in SSAS that help you to improve the BI infrastructure.
- Describe the enhanced features in SSRS that help you to improve the scalability of the reporting engine.