- Download The AJAX Control Toolkit of .Net Framework 3.4 and VS.Net 2008
- Extract the AJAXControlToolkit3.5.Zip File.
- Open the SampleWebSite Project in VS.Net 2008
- Compile the Project, so that it generates AjaxControlToolkit.dll File in Bin Folder of SampleWebSite Project of AJAX Control Toolkit.
- Now, To add AJAX Control Toolkit to VS.Net 2008 Toolbox, right click the in Toolbox and Choose Add Tab from popup box
Thats it and you will see all the controls get populated. Note, with VS.Net 2008 you don't need to write configuration code in web.config as you do for VS.Net 2005.