Sharepoint Extension for Visual Studio 2008
Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Tools: Visual Studio 2008 Extensions, Version 1.2
Tools for developing custom SharePoint applications: Visual Studio project templates for Web Parts, site definitions, and list definitions; and a stand-alone utility program, the SharePoint Solution Generator.
FAQ for Visual Studio 2008 Extension for WSS 3.0
- Q: Does VSeWSS 1.2 support Visual Studio 2008? A: Yes.
- Q: Does VSeWSS 1.2 support Visual Stuido 2005? A: No, you must use Version 1.1 with Visual Studio 2005.
- Q: What additional features are in Version 1.2? A: For Version 1.2 we focussed on Visual Studio 2008 support only.
- Q: Does VSeWSS support Microsoft Office SharePoint Server A: Yes, VSeWSS supports both Windows SharePoint Services and Office SharePoint Server.
- Q: Does VSeWSS support Windows XP or "remote debugging"? A: No, VSeWSS only works against local SharePoint installations.
- What is Visual Studio 2008 Extension for Windows SharePoint Service 3.0, and how it would ease Sharepoint Development
- Source of Information